Aug 17, 2009

Independence Day - Gabon

Today is not 1 of my best days.I had maths today,but mr ong wasn't here.Good thing,there was a relief maths teacher.There went some question that i didn't know,good thing most of the maths top scorers were in my class.

I had art,i was told to stay back after school,to load the N level projects up the truck,which was unexpected and i didn't want to stay back.I studied for social studies during the lesson.

In P.E,we had hip-hop class,i didn't want to participate,so i stood at 1 corner until recess.

The geography lesson i had change place to sit,i changed place to jia cai corner,unfortunately,he was beside zheng xu.He [zheng xu] kept saying i like pig[what?].

During mother tongue,I was given back the prelim papers and i failed.I strongly believed that i am going to failed the mother tongue for N level.

In physics,mr fauzan came in the class,with worksheets.He told the class the class that he didn't want to teach the class,but giving worksheets to those who want to learn.I wasn't able to understand some question,but i didn't ask him due to the crowd that gathered him.I feel that i am going to fail physics.

I followed mr lee to SEAB with zheng zhong,aqmal,amirul,fauzi in mr koh's car.I was impressed with jurong west's works.I feel that i am going to fail art[pestimistic right?]

Mr lee agreed on treating us drinks,but we had to pay for the food ourselves.I spent 2 bucks on a cheap and little wanton noodle.

I went back to school and almost an hour of revision for the prelim i am having tomorrow,which is social studies and maths.I don't have confidence in any papers.I don't think i am going to promote to secondary 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment