Aug 11, 2009

Chad: Independence Day

I feel my computer is going to turn on me soon.I must seek for a new computer in time before it spoils.

I started my day with my english prelim paper 1.I had some trouble remembering the format for formal letter writing[It's not easy to have 3 consecutive "for" together.I got to borrow the paper that contains everything,for letter,report to proposals.I knew the only type that eluded from 4NA was proposals and i was sure it will come out,but i didn't want to bet my luck on it,so i studied the rest as well.

In the examination room,what i've said came true,the proposal question came out.There was only 1 question after that,it was that the format has been long forgotten by me.I just wrote anyway.The funny part was I used the Structure essay question[SEQ] format for the composition[kudos to ms toh for one],i think i stunk out the joint.

However,i am sure that i was able to back myself up in paper 2.It was as tough as a 2 dollar steak,but i was able to handle it.

I went back home and had lunch.I went back to school again because jun yan claim that he was able to stay back after his class to complete the NYAA booklet.guess what?BIG SURPRISE!
He didn't turned up.

I stayed in school and studied until 6.I got mr fauzan to come and help with the question that i have doubt in.

No comments:

Post a Comment