Jul 31, 2009

SWVE_US_S2NG_ANN

I am quite happy,because the honours roll list has been taken down and replaced by the colours and merit award,which i am in and the next honours roll.It proves me correct once again after saying i am the best in the world at what i do

Today is going to be the last day i touch my art materials until end of the year where the paper 2 is coming.I was one of the last to leave the art room.

I wanted to cash in the macdonald tickets for the 5 attempt,but failed once again due to art ending at after 3

I went through the flash card that mr fauzan has given,i manage to understand it all.I made a test for myself i got 10/10.

I am the soon to be 2 times colors and merit award winning,1st ever longest reigning patrol leading,environment saving,greatest persona in the 21st century.


BE JEALOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment