Jan 19, 2010

13 is all around

It seems that my life seems better.I can't believe that i actually won something that i didn't thought i would win.The rehearsal for GPA and eagles award are going well.


Today,i went to school,thinking about one thing,obviously,alice.I was totally clueless,when ms chong came and look for me.

Ms chong:Are you Goh seng ann?
me:yea
ms chong:you are going to the stage later,okay?
me:err...okay[thought that she was talking about the GPA]
ms chong:you later go up to get the prize when i call you up
me:what?i thought i'm supposed to get it on thursday?
Ms chong:no,you know the taylor swift's contest that you joined or did you not?
me:yea,i did joined[i finally understand what she was talking about]


My heart was racing,during flag raising.The national anthem ended faster today,did it?

Mr goh did his achieving excellence speech,i got 5 dollar popular vouncher from ms chong,love the school for that.

The first period was chemistry,ms soo came in the class,checking on the class if they did their work,which i did mine,but i didn't know the answers to some of the questions,she went through the answer for the alkene and alkane worksheet.


The next period was maths,mr ong came in with an angry face,then slams the pile of worksheet on the table,he catching people for not doing his work.He taught matrix,when was quite simple as usual,homework was given.

The period before recess,was P.E,there was a fight,i have a choice to make
A:stop the fight between harul and kok hui
B:Decide to cheer them on,like the rest
C:side with the better man
D:none of the above,because i was too lost on what to do.


Physics was about the test,i'm really positive that i could do most of the question.

It was then we had 3 periods of art,where mr lee went through with me on what i should do using my mind map,then the class went to the computer lab to search for picture for our course work.

Today was the start of our structured remedial for chemistry,ms soo went through the alcohol&acids worksheet,yong meng did well,i must say,i'm impressed,he is really smart.

I then had to go to for the rehearsal of the GPA and eagles award,i like it.


Later,i went to meet pei hao& friends,the finished their food without me,then we went to kok hui's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment