Jan 18, 2010

I feel so good now

I was really down lately,until today,i received a message during recess that made me feel better.


The first period was maths,i was very fresh in that period,because it was a monday,but i was thinking of Alice,so i wasn't really paying attention,all i knew was to complete the homework that was given.


2nd period was no different from the first period,because i was still dreaming about her...The thing that was different that Mr ho was back and ms durga was on medical leave.Some group of people were called out to talked about receiving awards on assembly...Mr ho talked and talked,i dreamed and dreamed,so can anyone tell me what he taught in class?


In lifeskills,the 5NAs were called to go to the hall,not knowing that mdm heng was going to talk about working hard and her usual motivational speech,she did.I paid attention to what she had to say...


During recess,i was spamming to alice telling her that i was sorry,after awhile,she replied and YES!,she forgived me,i have to go on a movie trip with her,i'm was so happy,that i almost shouted like someone was trying to murder me.


English was the next period,we were told to do the situation writing,so we did and had time to do until the period ended.


I was so lost when mr ng was teaching,because he was reading the book for one moment,then talking about what happened....i was surprized that yong meng could catch up,probably because he was sitting in my super-HD seat.

The last period was Social studies,Ms toh went through the format of SBQ,once again,since 2009,she went through one SBQ question.I still owe her a graphic organizer,no wonder she's the most inspiring english teacher....

Later,i went to kok hui's house,well....i have no idea why i went there,i almost finished my english homework,he told us to go his house again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment