Jan 6, 2010

A puzzle that broke up to a few million pieces

The thing learnt in school has turned harder and harder.I hope i still can keep up with it.



My mother woke me at 550hrs,which i was supposed to wake up at 700 hours,oh well,i woke up anyway.....



I went to school and Everyone seems to be interested in looking at one another's maths homework.Ms toh talked about assumption in Gems of life[G.O.L]


The first period was mother tongue ,one thing i don't really like about the teacher is that he likes to read the textbook,then talks about it,links back into the book once again,i'm always not sure if he is reading the book or explaining to us.


English class,mrs tan seems to be constantly having a problem with me,i'm gonna listen to what she said and that's learning a new word everyday,she gave homework,that was supposed to be done in class.Did she forget who was the person that listened to her class last year,when no one did?




Recess,the same thing that i did in 09 and that's staying as far as possible from the canteen.



Chemistry was great,because i could understand more now.Ms su's teaching wasn't as bad as i thought,i guess it was my assumption[thanks to ms toh].




In Maths class,i was about going to lala land already,but mr ong asked me a question,that woke up my mind which was asleep.It was then i felt that my understanding in my studies was like a puzzle that broke up to a few million pieces.....Mr ong gave homework as well.




Last period was geography,they had a test,i knew i would flunk it if i continue talking pei hao,yong meng and kok hui,so i didn't,i concentrated on reading the textbook,when the test came,the trio were like dicussing the answers,i knew i shouldn't be doing the same,so i didn't and finished the test without any hints or answers.




I then went to have self-study as usual for an hour,sis,hakim and veejay was there.i finished my english homework there,i did a little for math and i still have to do some drawings for my art and physics,which i'm going to buy the book tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment