Jan 25, 2010

I can now see who they really are

I was fighting to retain my spot last year,but this year,i found a reason to work hard.



The first period was math,where the class was given back a test that we had on Thursday,only 5 passed Mr ong's standard,Yong meng,pei hao,amirul,ruba and jasmine passed,so what did i get?



The next person who ask me,I'll knock the tooth down the throat of that person,so come ask me,you want a face makeover,I'm serious,I'm believing in changes now,I'm still pissed off.


The second period feel like i was about to erupt in mother tongue,i kept my cool in silence for the whole period,why do people say that I'm emoing,what does emo mean anyway?



The next period was P.e,we did some running,push-up,i did my first kip-up in school.I refused to speak to anyone,while doing everything,i slither to one corner,as slowly as i can[look below for why i walk slowly].


The thing is when i'm angry,i would walk very slowly and seemed to focus on something.



The period after recess was geography,it was hard for me to concentrate on the class,because everything seems to be so quickly.


The next period was art,i didn't prepare for it,no photos,no drawing,nothing,i didn't bring the pencil that we were supposed to use as well,but i wasn't told to get a new one.I did a beautiful gear drawing.


We had to stay for english remedial,we did a passage about the rich and the poor..i tried to finish it as quick as possible,i was pissed,that's why.


It was finally the retest,i made sure i was ready for the test,like my "friends",who was so good to me,they left[what great friends,huh?].I'msure i'll get the 75 percent this time.


I later went to lot 1,i saw this movie at laserflair



Too bad,i can't watch it,because it is M18.


i then went to popular to see what i should use the 5 dollar coupon for,i'm going to buy,either




or




Perhaps you can answer my question,using the senganntron 8000 on your left?

No comments:

Post a Comment