Jan 10, 2010

No times for fun games

Live like we're dying seems to be the best song to fit me,because schedules are so tight and rushed now,so no point in getting along with the class anymore,so i still do when i have the time:)



It's really going to be the year of change for me,time flys fast,because a week of schooling is already behind us and the enhanced common test is coming in 2-3 weeks time.





I think i should start replacing S with Z....starting from now....Uzually i would zelect a place to zpend my time on zunday,but i made a promize not to go out without purpoze.....hmm,maybe i zhould stop ruining the english language.Haha....I'll stop jubeating and outing with friends and relative A.M.A.P,i will do whatever possible to bring out the better than the best in me.


Today,I'm really free,there was no intentions of going out,i finished all my homework.I found out that if i were to take N levels again,chances are,i would fail very very badly,i would get horrendous grades.



I don't feel that i can pass mr ong's test,even if i was only stuck at a couple of questions.






I had difficulty with maths,because all the formulas turned into bits and pieces that i need to put back in place.Gotta go study physics now,Woo Woo Woo,You know it

No comments:

Post a Comment