Jan 14, 2010

Ignoring the world,after being ignored by the world

Heeelllloooooo!!!!,anybody out there?I am avoided by everyone as of late,it's either i'm really a bad guy,or there's something wrong with me,i'm gaining weight or i stink or there's a thing growing on my face?The good thing is that i'm not going to ignore anyone,because i don't think i can do it.Maybe yesterday was better,did anyone notice that it was 13 yesterday?I strongly think i'm too stressed.




The first period was english,we were taught about situation writing.we were given a holy innocent's paper 1.



Second period was mother tongue,Yes,mr ng is the teacher that i think will help me a lot.The class was told to hand in the homework,which majority of the class didn't finish.



The period before recess was chemistry,the class was taught about alcohol and some acids.I was able to understand what ms su was teaching about.


Recess,i stayed in class to study S.S and mother tongue totally slipped off my mind
.There were sometimes that i would get almost get caught mr chui for my jacket.


Math was a period i felt hungry in.I didn't feel hungry,after the lesson ended,remedial homework were given.


Last period was social studies,Ms toh went through the first half of chapter one and her trip to the united nation.


The school was late for assembly for 2 minutes and mr chui talked about discipline.The best moment of the assembly was when ms hong came up and played this music video.There was a conversation between a guy and girl,a song was played,we had to guess what it was.
Guy:Hey,are you going to the game on friday?

I was thinking it was high school musical...

girl:No,i was thinking about it,why?
guy:ohh,i met this girl,i'll tell you about it later


This sounds so familar to me,i knew what she was.


The guitar sound started,then with "drew looks at me",which wasn't very clear.Ms chong started talking about someone who matched my idol/rolemodel.



I went to the board to check and i was obviously sure that it was her.If i win the popular ticket,i'm going to buy another fearless album.


Mr ong came into class for his remedial,after i handed in my incomplete mother tongue homework,i had to hand up.We were given work to do.....


I wanted to complete my maths homework outside the staff room,but it was too crowded to work there.




Every thing seems to be against me now,I want to apologise to anyone that hate me recently,because of the stuff i'm going through,like the recent break-up with alison......I need people to talk to....gosh

No comments:

Post a Comment