Jan 26, 2010

I can do better,i can do better

I don't understand,Where,just where in the world did all my Passes go to?

I have been suffering from failures in test recently,even when i prepared for it.2-2-4.I need,No,i must pass by this month,i wouldn't be satisfied with a 50 percent pass,this time i want a 70 percent and above pass,I'm not the same seng ann that believe in getting a regular pass.Everyone seemed to be better than me now,it's just not right,i can do better,i will do better,i must do better.




The first period was math,Mr ong gave a test,he gave the answer after the test,i failed once again[Grr...].The whole class seemed to pass,how could i failed,the question were so easy,careless mistakes appearing in all my test recently[Argh,i hate myself].


The 2ND and 3rd period,was art,i didn't do anything for the 2 period,until Mr lee had enough of me drawing gears,so he brought me up to the computer lab to print more resources,i was told to make a sculpture of a cyborg made of household appliances,i don't think i can do it,i feel like changing the topic.


The period after recess was social studies,where ms toh flashed on the screen of the points,the class got for the graphic organizer,i got 6/20,which is another fail,because i failed to hand in the 2nd graphic organizer on time,which marks another fail,2-2-5


The next period was english,the class got back their test paper for yesterday,yes,probably the whole class failed i don't know,but i got 4 pathetic marks out of 20points,which is obvious that i failed,2-2-6.We were told to go home and think about our answers and try again.


The last period was chemistry,i slightly understood what ms soo was teaching,at least,i understand,there is going to be a test,but this time,i'm not going to flunk it.


You can't get the job done,by calling pei hao and his peers to help you do something,i learnt my lesson,i won't depend on them,it's every man/woman for himself/herself[strike out the categories that don't fit you].

No comments:

Post a Comment