Jan 27, 2010

About 10 more post left.....

.....before the new blog starts to work.I may still be upset over the fact that i failed 6 subjects in 5 days and passed 4 subjects in 21 days.I had a geo test today,i don't think i would score high for that.


The first period for the day was mother tongue,where i was expecting to write an essay,but mr ng had different ideas,we worked on the workbook,i was slow,so i wasn't expecting much to be covered.


The period was geography,like i said earlier,there was a test,which mr ho and ms durga gave 15 minutes to study and 35 minutes of test.I tried to get everything inside my head,by doing last minutes revisions,which ladies and gentlemen,i would like to tell you that it do not work.I find the test a little hard.There was no remedial for geography today.


I usually stayed in class during recess,is because i want to rush my homework(s),for the period after recess,if there is,but today,there wasn't,so i didn't stay in class.


The period after recess was english,mrs tan went through the passage that she gave 2 days ago,except summary.She didn't came alone,she came with ms ang.


In life skill period,mrs tan made us set targets for 2010,i think i set a good target to break.If i can achieve that it would be great,but after i break my failing streak first.


The last period was physics,i think fisics* is the easiest subjects of all,plus mrs ng is good at teaching.




The first time i did was to go to the scout den,put my bag there.Later,i went to bukit panjang plaza with pei hao,to look for the avril lavigne disc,i couldn't find it.I went back to school,on the way,we saw rover teck seng.



Junyan and i went to see what the scouts were doing,staying out of the way as much as possible.


I later went to lot 1 to get my disc,which i found it[yessss!!].I still have mr ong's problem sums that have yet to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment