Jan 1, 2010

Crank it up for the new year

It's awkward to type out my post when you have someone staring over to see what you write,it's so much better to write your post in the bus....Pei hao is next to me
talking to lu ting and i'm writing with should've say no by taylor swift on from my laptop.


I went hiking with my nick,my sis and the newest guy in the growing,yet disfunctional family,my younger bro,hairul.Everyone were late,probably,because of what transpired
yesterday.We went for breakfast after walking back,it kinda felt great to do it once in a while[The hike,not the food].Pei hao later joined us.



Pei hao and i went up to bangkit to take look at the fishing rod for the event next day,but i decided that bukit panjang plaza may offer a better rod,so we went over.
I spotted this rod that we're going to get tomorrow.




We then took LRT to choa chu kang to change to MRT to pasir ris,The first thing we did was go play the go-kart,then pirate ship,it was a great experience to sit at the
back,can't tell you the feeling here,come and ask me personally.


We went to the haunted house and went up the slow,but steady,ferris wheel.





We got tired of Escape theme park

We then went to kallang to kill time for me and order stuffs and walk around for pei hao.


Yay,taylor swift is the top 2 women of 2009 and has 5 songs in the top 100
countdown[with one in the top ten and have the top 2 hook-up of 2009 with taylor lautner,but don't they understand,when taylor swift says that she have no relationship with lautner?

I love the muttons saying everything that taylor swift win in 2009,but he had to catch his breath to finish it,Love story is 8th and you belong with me is coming up,she still have 8 grammy nominations coming up....can't wait for the grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment