Jan 3, 2010

The venturing [still] dynamo of volition

Fifteen is the song that i was wrote about in the last post.It may not cover up my story totally,but it cover up some in the first few lines of the song,The 2nd reason is not because she is taylor swift,but she is TAYLOR SWIFT!!!![At the top of my voice],love her and you too for reading!!!!



Tomorrow marks the end of the holidays and the start of schooling of twenty-ten,so far,the year has started well for me,Let me list the top 3


1.The bus i was in yesterday,broke down in the middle of the highway at night with no much bus stopping for us to board.

2.Not getting the bag i want from my mother....nope,i'm not going to curse her,cause she is a great person,i'm sure she has a reason not to get me that bag.

3.Money flows out of my wallet like water from a tap,so what's new?



I bet there's more to come,i've been doing this for 16 years already,why not continue doing that.


It been a long while since i went out with my family,we went jurong point to get the back to school gear,it's always fun to go out with the whole family.



I went to lot 1 to get some stuff,then thought of going to bukit panjang plaza,but didn't.



Tomorrow,school's starting and i have no idea on what to bring,my parents keep telling me that I'd sure to be caught be the teachers.

These are some things that will definitely be in my bag for 2010
1.waterbottle[Don't want to be dehydrated,right?]
2.taylor swift's postcards in a pocket file
3.pencilcase[for writing,if not?why'd ya go school for?]
4.notebook[To get notes down,if needed]
5.Headset[what else would seng ann wear?]
6.jacket[he totally hates the school uniform]
7.paint and paintbrush[for me to paint the number 13 on my hand if needed]
8.storybook[school would want us to bring it]
9.finger's pad[for P.E,for basket ball]
10.extra earpiece[just in case,the headset breaks down,i have the earbuds or if mr chui scolds for the headset.



This shows that i'm ready,i'm X-cited as well,hopefully i can sleep.


Thank you to everyone(including my beloved sis for giving me a space on her blog) that helped me in oh nine,hopefully,we can work together again in oh ten.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment