Jan 28, 2010

3 by 3 post left

There really very little time left before the exams come so close that it becomes hard to breathe.I find it very pointless to have art on


Today,the first period was english,i think mrs tan forgot to bring us back to class,so we went back class late,mr malik checked the class,he told me to cut my hair.Mrs tan went through the pages that she told us to read,and home work was given.


The next period was Mother tongue,mr ng told us to do a formal letter which he wants back tomorrow,which means that it's treated as homework.


The period before recess was kamistry*[chemistry],we had a test,we were given given time to study.I asked a few pointless question that didn't came out.I paid for what i did ask,i believe my failing steak will continue.


During recess,i was rushing to complete my math homework,i then went to the canteen and i saw mr malik,he wanted to get his message loud and clear,that hair is actually long.

The period after recess was mr ong's class,math was okay,we were given back our 3 marks test,i failed,which was totally expected.It was confirmed that my failing streak was still unbroken,2-2,7.


The last period of the day was social studies,out of the 32 people in the class,only 2 people did their work,i was one of the two,i was surprized that mun ting didn't do.Ms toh didn't want to go through at first,but she did.I feel that i am very lost at SBQ now.


During assembly,mr seah talked about CCA and later,ms quek talked the names of the new block.I was too occupied with my ipod[as usual,i might add].The block of our class is socrates



Mr ong had his remedial slot today,he continued with his worksheet that he gave earlier,he told us to go back to some questions that he gave.I don't think i have time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment