Jan 21, 2010

Thank you january

It has been great to me so far.Today,i couldn't wait for the day to start,because i knew that i was receiving the awards that i was notified by the school last year.


Today started off with social studies,we had a test,it totally slipped off my mind,until mun ting reminded me to study for the test yesterday,so i did some last minutes read through which definitely helped.The test was much easier after i read through.

Mother tongue was the second period,which we were told to have a compo test,but mr ng wasn't in school.This teacher called Mdm duan came in and continued with the test,but she was so kind to volunteer herself to read the passage for the class,then turned the compo into a homework,thanks to her


Art was the third period,i tried doing a drawing,but didn't complete the drawing.


We went through the robbery passage,those who didn't do her homework had to do it outside,before they could come in,i completed my work yesterday.


Last lesson for the day was physics,mrs ng gave back our test,i got 18/25,which makes my record,2-1-0,she went through the paper,then the homework.I was in the small group of people that could leave early.


In my 4 years in grennridge,this assembly is the most meaningful one,i received a total of 400 dollars from the eagles award and Good progress award.I want to thank those people that helped me in 2009 and those who congratulated me.I love them for what they have done.



I thought i was going to donate 10percent[which is 40 bucks] to help haiti,but i decide not to,but since my lucky number is 13,so i'm going to donate 130dollars to help haiti.I did some mistakes in receiving my G.P.A


There was a math test,i found it quite easy,but only time will tell.If anyone failed,they will join the math prison.

Pei hao and i then met up with jun yan and lu ting to get the movie tickets,then ate pizzahut.We watched..... Ohh,the tooth hurts!!,we watched the tooth fairy,it was really funny,so i suggest that you should watch it,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment