Jan 4, 2010

All good things MUST come to an end

It been a long time since i posted in the twilight,The thing i predicted all came true,even the ones i didn't guess.


It was raining in the early dark morning,i came in my jacket,so i wasn't really soaked.The first group that caught my eye consists of kok hui,yong meng,ruba,nicholas,sis and 2nd bro.



I was still in my holiday mood at that point of time.Assembly started and i was talking to pei hao and quan yuan.


I was so glad that ms durga was standing at the front of the class,then the class was dismissed,we were going back to class, mrs tan siew heng pulled me to one side,then she walked away,i was thinking that she is trying to catch another person,but when the 5A2 finished walked out of the class,i decided not to wait,so i went back to the class,before reaching the class,i caught up with pei hao,yong meng and kok hui and i was told that mrs T.S.H was our form teacher i was like "are you serious?".When i reached class,she shouted in my face

Mrs T.S.H:I thought i told you to take off that thing on your hand
Me:you did?
mrs T.S.H:yes,take it out.
Me:[showed a face that's like "how does it affect my studies?"]


It may sound better if she was kind enough to tell you,instead of SHOUTING IN YOUR FACE!!!,how do you like that?i feel the same way too....-_-"



I wasn't going to listen to what she had to say in the class,but i did.The teachers that taught the class was all the finest teachers and the most boring ones too.No offense there...



Pei hao,nicholas and yong meng went to plaza later to get their stuff,i got mine too:),so i forgive T.S.H for what she've done.




I think it's time,i wake up from LALALAND,have a daily dose of pain as mr chong said.I'm still feel that i'm out of place in the class,but i'm just going to work hard and go back to my old self:)

No comments:

Post a Comment