Jan 12, 2010

Rehearsing for the grand performance

It's one thing to talk about a certain topic and another to keep talking about it.Mrs tan told us that we should value-add ourselves,i think i should,by keeping a record of my every test,to see my improvement.The thing is that i came to play,there's always a price to pay.



The first period was Math,mr ong gave us two worksheets and reteach the speed time graph,which i have long forgotten.I think i caught up quite fast[well,if you don't thinks so,it's okay].The remaining part of the papers are to be completed by his next lesson.


Art,we were told to show our works,before we got out art paper.These are the questions we were given this year.
1.kite flying
2.electrical items
3.bridges
4.segmented
5.fashion accessories

i think there is the sixth choice,but i can't remember.


Recess time,i was getting faris to help me to teach me how to shade,which i totally can't do,no matter how i try,it will turn out bad.I ate in school,arggh again!!!!

Social studies went great,i was able to understand further about the conflict.

English talked about fears with homework included.



Ms su wasn't in school,so that means no chemistry for us,the relief teacher gave work though.

I stayed back to finish the maths homework before i went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment