Jan 15, 2010

Am i taking my studies too seriously?

I am positive that there are people thinking that i take my studies to seriously,because i refuse to go out with anyone,even the close ones...

I think i'm too stressed out,i needed to go out.

I don't really like the new addition of watching the news on friday morning,It's good to know about the world,but using it to give homework?not a good idea.

The first period was english,which we had the planning paper for the holy innocent paper was given,it was to do as homework.


Math was the second period,mr ong went through the math paper we were told to do as homework yesterday.


It was physics,after recess,Mrs ng taught echoes and sound,I was able to understand the topic,homework was given.


Last period was chemistry,ms soo continued with alcohol,then went on with that...errr,some acids.More homework joins the other homework given.

I went west mall to solve some problems with my phone bill.


I met up with pei hao,jun yan to walk around,then we got bored so we went to catch a movie,we watched the spy next door,who knew that Lucas Till could act as a bad guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment