Jan 24, 2010

It's the tooth,the whole tooth and nothing,but the tooth

It's a sunday,where all homeworks are supposed to be done and ready to be handed up,the same cannot be said for mine.I spended the whole day slacking and working out to relieve stress,instead of completing my work.


I always wake up late on sunday,today was no different.I just didn't want to do anything in the morning,but in the end,i chose to do my math homework,i encounter some problems that i couldn't solve[not some,a lot].I finished the questions that i knew how to do.I have totally forgotten standard deviation and such,this is BAD,very BAD!



In the noon,my aunt,always bringing things whenever she comes to my house like a santa claus,but today she didn't just come and talk to the family,she came with an agenda,she was here to celebrate my grandmother's errr....[she have never told me her age] birthday,we had a feast.


I went cycling after the wonderful feast with my aunt and the entire family,i cycled to yee tee,then to sunshine place,i felt so good after cycling,then i went for weight works.


Later,i'm meeting alice to catch the tooth fairy........again.


Did you know that this blog is going to stay longer than intended,i'm going to reach 365 posts,before i will stop posting in this blog,so now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment