Jan 30, 2010

I can't wait for the Grammy

Everyone seems to be going for the grammy,from lady gaga to justin bieber is going to be there,but i'm not going,that's too bad.I wished i could go.


I'm turning very white now,so i have decided to go to sentosa,to get tan and on the way,i could work on my homework,that is the most ideal plan.I need to look darker,because it shows the true seng ann.


Today,i woked up today,feeling very very exhausted.I was trying to get my things together like my pencil case,which i couldn't find,until now.



I then dragged my half-awake body to the kitchen,to have my breakfast,when i finished,my dad asked me if i wanted to go down to the food court and eat,the good thing was that i was only half-full,so i went and ate with him.


I went to school feeling so full,that i almost puke,when i reached,the class seems to be there already,we were given a worksheet of ONLY 9 long and tough question,i stopped at question 7,before i went mad.


I saw the scouts in school,so decide to go see them for a while.I then left for zhenghua,i called jun yan and he said that they were having P.T,so i wanted to rush down to do P.T,when kok hui and i got there,the P.T had ended,so next time,i make sure i'll run there,instead of walk.

Jun yan and i met up with lu ting,then went to get my guitar,when i got my guitar,i was really excited to get it.The good new is that i have a guitar,the bad new is 1/3 of my family don't know,well gotta go prepare my trip for sentosa,check out my newest Vlog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment