Dec 31, 2009

Happy new year from new year's eve

2009 was alright,but i have a felling that 2010 is going to be better.New years resolution?hmm...i think i have some,here's my top 10:

1.Stop getting attracted by random girls and asking for their number.
2.Go to a taylor swift concert
3.Try to make up with everyone.Don't provoke anyone
4.Not to fail any subject.....badly!
5.stop losing/spoiling stuff or focus in school
6.Try to be better to people in school or outside
7.Get more jackets for school and clothes for outing
8.Gain 15kg of weight,not fats and get abs
9.Hmm.....Help people?
10.Stay in contacts with all my past/present/future friends.




Two double Oh nine has been great to me.4A3 is what i'll miss in 2009,


who will brighten the class,when it's boring without nizar?

who will brag about being the maths top in the next exam/test,without yit yun?

Who will ask me when is the next cosplay event,without li yang and xue qi?

Who will play basketball with suriya and me during P.E,without reduan?

When is the next sweet tooth gathering,when they splited up?

Who is going to insult mr ong and getting away with it,if it's not zheng zhong and jesmond?

Who is going to go crazy in class at any random moment,without guan ying?

How am i going to adapt to the A1 class?

it seems so different from my previous class,i'm a new addition to the old edition.I'll try my best to last.



I just drank the first yakult in 2010.Today,i went to work for the last and final time.I totally finished what i'm supposed to do.


I went to Wild wild wet with pei hao,lu ting and jun yan.We had the last fun moments of 2009.We played everything except for the sky ride.They played a country song there,i wasn't expecting that,[by the way,it's kiss a girl by keith urban]



We had an awesome time,well,at least i have,i think tomorrow we'll be going to escape,i can't wait to start my new year that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment