Jul 9, 2009

Argentina: Independence Day

I went to school today,as usual,while walking on the way,i had a visual of forming a band with Lu ting,Pei hao and me,which encourage me to take up guitar lessons after N levels which is not far from the left side countdown clock

I couldn't remember what i did in school,so i will talk about what i remember.In physic,i had a test,i knew i flunk and i did.For assembly,we had learn how to fold paper crane and for every 1 we make,100 grams of rices will be given to the needy.I did an unprecedented 3 cranes.

My blog looks like it has gone through a lot of changes,like the clock,ipod player,the paragraphs and many improvement.I will be looking forward to a better one.The updated i pod player has included my favourite band,fozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment