Jul 14, 2009

Iraq: Republic Day

I went my class later than usual[which i was not late for school],because i went out late from home.I was more tired than yesterday and i didn't want to get out of my comfy bed,which i was forced out of it by thinking that it will affect my grades.Sleep is what i need to energise myself.Yawn...-_-

It was english and i was glad i went after she gave us a former N levels oral picture and passage.I also needed practices for my oral which will come tomorrow.She also taught some important view which me for one have not seen.

For maths class,mr ong went through the paper we received two days ago.I was able to do most of the question,which push my confidence even higher.It will be a feather in a cap for the all singapore singaporean if he top the class for maths.

In geography,we yet again got a question to do and must be handed in by the end of the lesson.I used the textbook just like everyone,which i still believe my geography results will drop.Must buck up in order to improve.

In mother tongue,i was able to follow the class.Although I was the only one in my group of friend that listens in the class.We did some pages of zuo ye,i am sure my mother tongue will improve during N levels from these practises we did.

For chemistry,we did copy the notes that will prepare us for the major exam.I got back my ten year series from mdm hia to complete which the class has not done much and had no progess for me,so i decided to move on.She ended the class early for us to change for P.E,due to the complaining class i had.

In physical education,i had jogging for five rounds and i played basketball for the remaining time.I had my push up record dropped,i tried it before P.E. started.I changed back my pants and ready for maths remedial.

Maths remedial started and Mr ong came into the class placed the worksheet on the table and left it for us to do while he attend to his class.I almost finished it,if not for helping reduan.I did have some question that i didn't know how to do.Think its easy? try it junior.

Last paragraph before boring everyone to death,after maths ruba told me to stay back and wait for her to finished cleaning her class,while i pretended to be a cyclops and i didn't want to touch any turpentine,while continue to extend to use my eye power.It was finally clean and thanks to ruba and my trusty eyes.I believe that i will going to bed early in preparation of my oral which i will have tomorrow.With the experience i had from writing this blog i am sure that i,the king of trash talk will never eeeeeeeevvvveerrrrr... be the same AAAAgain.

No comments:

Post a Comment