Jul 10, 2009

Bahamas: Independence Day

Today,i went to school as usual.The subject that were taught made me feel that my studies have dropped dramatically,so i have to go my mentors to work me harder.If not,i will search for a pill that will make me smarter.Get smarter now!!! sigh -_-... Let's see what i have done this week in 15 seconds.15...14....13,learn how to fold paper crane,12.....11.....10,I was saved_[by no one],10....9.....8,the return of the all-Singapore Singaporean to school,7.....6....5,Is so little stuff happening to my life on a weekly basis?,4....3,i need to find some thing to do,2............sigh -_-,1.........,and the clock stuck zero.

I will be going to cosfest tommorrow,and if i still have money,i would go again on sunday.I want to get many limited edition items that will be sold there at a cheaper rate.

I also went to orchard today,to find for my favourite band,fozzy's CD.It was not found at borders,i also tried HMV,but to no avail,i still can't find it,so i decided to go home.When i pass through at group of greenridgean at ngee ann city,then i believe a secondary 5 saw me and was stunned to see me.I also went to walk around ngee ann city just because i had not been in orchard for very long now.

I mean he was like "what the heck[censor version] is this kid doing here?",i later found out they were there because of a competition.I gave him a"Did your father buy down this place?" look.I believe he look away after i did the expression.

Instead of just having cosfest tommorrow afternoon,i have remedial in the morning,Maybe i might do a series of the peep show at lu ting's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment