Jul 17, 2009

World Day for International Justice

I was having quite a fine day in school and out of school.First,English was the first subject in the last day of school for the week.Mrs tan went through the paper we had done and handed in.

Maths was like the repeat movies on channel 5 like harry potter,which means i did more maths paper.It is getting boring if everyday in maths is so predictable.

The mother tongue lesson was quite interesting,because i finally finished my unprecedented 1st zuo wen in my entire life in class.It will be a feather in my cap if i get a distinction for my MT

In recess,i feel that that i am relatively closer with the Malays in my class than Chinese,because they have a "picnic" in the class and they invited me to tag along,since they brought the food,i would do the washing.

It was chemistry,it was pretty quiet.I wasn't really listening because she was going through metal which i was an expert in,thus playing of paper ball from the corazon de leon[lion's heart],not corazon de pollo[heart of a chicken]

I went with Lu ting,Daniel,dhak and Dexter to the first aid centre to collect their licence,then i followed lu ting to china square to see what he wanted to get.He then returned the favour by following me to bugis because i wanted to see vests that were sold,we went round and saw no vest,but some nice clothes.Lu ting spotted a PINK shirt he wanted and asked me to buy for him tomorrow.I will be going back to buy my clothes and his.I have been invited to a gathering for no apparent reason.I guess when i return to school nizar is going to pass me his traditional costume,which will make the life never eeeeever be the same again

No comments:

Post a Comment