Jul 22, 2009

SWVP_XP_X29D_IY6

It was a plain day,it all started with mdm radiah going through the morning assembly,it was all about being gracious.

The first period was art,those that have potential to take N level,then those who don't deserve it will do there school work.I am still left with 3 more headgears to paint and i am ready to get my remaining headgear from the oven.

In recess time,i was so glad to be invited to eat together with nizar and group.They told me about converting to muslim,i might consider,maybe i would convert to tamil.

Mr ong go through the assignment that he given,he gave a new one worksheet to be done.

english was quite serious which was able to push me in my study mode.I was also pestering every scout teacher to sign me up for the hike,which i have to get into their heads and play mind games.

No comments:

Post a Comment