Jul 2, 2009

Canada Day (if July 1 falls on a Sunday)

I am a man that stand up in what i believe in,so i am a gift that keeps on giving,now i will includes stuff that happens after each of my post.It is I went to school as usual in the weekday.I saw mr ong and mdm radiah in the morning for temperature and attendance taking.I had geography lesson,ms durga extend the dateline for the correction.I had almost two hours of maths.I had a study mode until physics,i felt that it was pointless to do it,until later,a question pop up "Do you want to be the new top-scorer of physics like you once did?",of course any and everybody would say that they one it,so i regained my focus and start paying attention to the class.Mr ong came again to teach us about home-base learning.I am still seeking for the right "moment"/"instant" to cash in on my coupon which i am the only guy out of the five top-scorer of social studies,it was pointed out by jun yan,it could be tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment