Jul 4, 2009

United States: Independence Day

I woke up in the morning having sore arms and shoulders due to the intense training i had yesterday,i didn't do anything in the morning except having double breakfast.My sister told me to go with her to suntec city because she wanted to go see the keyboard and i might also get to see some gym stuff for myself,plus she treat me to macdonald,there are three reasons if i will eat at macdonalds,A)I have coupon,B)someone treat me,c)when i am rich.They didn't have the mcvalue lunch,nor the usual student meal,so i took 2 mchicken burger and a small coke,then went to bugis street.I went home to again do my intense training but less intensed this time,or i believe my entire pectoral muscle will be teared off.I dropped the sit up and some lifting.I have been using the computer the rest of the day and listening to mr brown show

No comments:

Post a Comment