Jul 27, 2009

SWVP_UP_S29G_INN

It seem that the day get worser every day,I woke up today,quite tired,then i notices that my ipod was not charged,it was running out of battery,so i charged it for half an hour and styled my hair in the mean time.It made me look at my best that way.

I didn't feel so sleepy after going out to school.First period was art,i finished painting 2 of my headgears,i am left with 5 more to paint and 4 more days to complete.

It was then social studies,it was suitable for me,because i topped the class in that subject,which i am going to lose that spot any time soon.I felt great answering the question that was given,boosting my morale and confidence at the same time.Ms toh gave us back our openbook test paper we had before,i got 26/40,that is a good grade for me because i didn't use any notes nor textbook.[2 more marks to distinction,go,go,go]

It was mother tongue,after a 30minutes break we had that is known as recess.I was reminded by myself that it was pei hao's birthday.Lesson went on as usual even it's his birthday.We did bao zhang bao dao.

In physics,i finally got my wish[ru yan yu chang]and that is mr fauzan printing prelimanary paper for the class,we did a zhenghua 2007 paper.I was able to do some and also unable to do some.

Last period was math,we did a 3 question test with answer at the back of the page.I did all three question with some parts i couldn't understand nor know how to do.Some left early because they have oral.

Later on,i saw pei hao carry a wallet shop plastic bag.i ASKED HIM WHAT was that he said that it was a birthday gift,I was surprize by the person who gave him.It started raining,so i decided not to ruin my hairdo.

I went for art.There was a guy who got retained by ms mandy.I started my work,they slowly left 1 by 1 group by group,when there was 5 person left,guan ying,shi ying,xue qi,sarah and me,guan ying started playing his old chinese or dialect love song,I left at 6 plus after guan ying stopped his music.

The scouts are attracting people to buy donation draw ticket by using canadian pizza,with promotion,of course.The code is starting to form some words,I wonder when the code will be broken.

2 comments:

  1. wow u had 26/40 for ur ss test!!!i "lose" to u by 1 marks and FYI 4a1 was not allowed to use book so it was a closed bk test

    ReplyDelete