Jul 13, 2009

Montenegro: Statehood Day

I went to school as tired as i could possibly get,after going cosfest 1 day before.Mdm radiah took out a two dollar note and asked who wanted it.I was surprised that nobody wanted it,but she told us that anybody in the right mind would take it.

It was then art,which i continued to make more headgears.I was also told to stay back to complete my work,which i did.It was then social studies,we went to computer lab,to do a NE games,which was quite fun.

I was totally following the class during mother tongue lesson because i have thought i through and i want to promote to secondary 5.

In physics,i was doing pretty well for my own,i believe that i will top the class again soon.

Lastly came maths,i did do some maths question before mr ong came,but he didn't checked,but i am going to finish it later,think it's easy,try it junior

No comments:

Post a Comment