Jul 8, 2009

save_us day[NOT EXISTED]

After the return of the all-Singapore Singaporean to school felt like I have not attended for a decade,a lot of things have change.I went to school and all the furniture in my class have changed position,which i after all found my seat.I save_myself from looking for a seat.

In art,i did the same as i did as last month,which is making head gears over and over again,The instant classic was supposed to do only 15 of them,but i did 16 of them,which i broke 2 and my friend broke 1.I have to save_myself BY DOING 2 more

Recess time came,the 10Th times distinction holder went to the canteen to ask Hui Xian some physic question,unfortunately,none of my question were answered.I read the textbook again,but i was still unable to figure out what it was about.I needed to save_ my physics mark to once again rise to the top of my physics class.

Maths class came,the class go through maths homework,which i didn't received.They had a test 1 day ago,the 3 times top scorer in 4a3 had to take the test while in class,so i had to save _ the class by scoring top and not allow teachers to look down on our class

In social studies,ms toh taught about the globalisation.She is not strict,so the class wasn't really quiet.I knew ruba and mun ting could not be able to understand the chapter,so i chose bonding Singapore for them to teach me.I have saved_my history by being the top 5 in social studies in the 4NA that are taking the N level.

Mrs tan didn't come to school today, as she had oral in the other schools.The cross-word puzzle relief teacher came in,i was totally bored and had nothing to do until class ended,I was hoping to save_my time

Later on the day,jasmine told me about the oral topic,i felt that i was lucky,i didn't get the question.I was saved_[by no one].

I was saved myself most of the time,i believe i am myself saviour.,with this i save_my post

No comments:

Post a Comment