Jul 3, 2009

Belarus:Independence Day

I been through five days of weekdays that school have been held,then it will quickly follow up by 2 day of weekends which school would not be held,i don't want it but i need it to recuperate my rest and relaxation.I had gone through a lot today,i had english in the first period ,mrs tan was doing picture conversation with the class,she went through one by one,by index number order,i was number 6,i thought that she won't be fast enough to get to me by the time the class ended.Unfortunately,i ended her lesson,with poor reply to her,she helped me picked up along the way.I had maths after that,mr ong spend the whole lesson teaching perfect cube and perfect square.In mother tongue,i became as attentive as i possibly can be,reason being because i wanted to drop some of my mother tongue point,so that it can help me if i had problem with other subject and not to come back to haunt me if the same problem occur and i would have bad results.It was recess and i went to get a piece of 60 pages worth of chinese notes from jun yan.After chemistry,mdm hia gave us a worksheet to do,i knew all the question came from all the former N level paper because i did it before and i had no problem doing it again.Pei hao,jy chan and i went to macdonald to have our lunch,putting on [i am sure] some calories,after giving the money for NYAA to albert chia.I went home thinking of what to do for the day,so i decided to do some training,i started to do simple stuff like weight lifting and later push-up and headed to cardio,i feel very fresh after that,so i went to cycle to a gym[while training my thigh muscle],i saw the equipment were very up to date and the entry price were also very reasonable,i found out that the LTA are not using their VQS well,VQS is use to limit the car population in singapore,which is not the case when i found out that singapore is overpopulated by honda stream,i always see more than a dozen of it whenever i go out.The next transformer should use honda stream as the decepticons,it might just work better,here is the all singapore singaporean signing off,while doing so i would like to remind every one that there is only one constant and that's me being the best

No comments:

Post a Comment