Jul 23, 2009

SWVP_UP_X29D_IY6

I believe that today was neutral to me.It started with me being almost late today,i almost had a bad hair day because i was pressed for time[good thing my hair went well].I usually take a long stroll from petir to school,but today i didn't take the route but i walked from pending to school,due to time constrain and my ipod ran out of battery before i went out.
In school,english went well.We got more work to do.I am sure i have gotten more than i can chew.Finally,mrs tan have gone through a decent worksheet with us.
In physics,mr fauzan went through 1 chapter on solid,liquid and gases.It was probably learn in chemistry.
Lifeskill lesson,we went to the hall to listen to a speech by mr koh who was limping.He told the graduating class how he hurt his leg,I was going to fall asleep in the process.
Mother tongue class was turned into a free period after a relief teacher came in and hand us work to do,but no one was interested to do except for jasmine and yong meng that were seen doing work.
Chemistry was always the same but today with a little twist,by doing worksheet,which i finished in no time,but having a lot of errors.I am going to work hard to improve on that.
A special guest was invited to the assembly from NUS[a parody of the peeps show].He was giving a motivational talk which inspired me to work hard on my subjects to reach my dream,i ask how much should i pay him,his reply was "THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR GREATNESS OR AWESOMENESS",actually i didn't ask anything.
Later,not to be hypocritical,i decided to study my chemistry outside the staff room with harul and jasmine learning maths from mr chong.Mr ong came to me and ask me to get a 3 for math,but i told him a 5 will do.What he said is true and if i did get a 3,i would have 19 points for my mid-year which breaks the record to promote.The problem is not that i didn't want to get but can't due to lack of training that is opposite from yit yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment