Jul 26, 2009

SWVP_UP_S29E_IY6

It was a wild day today.I had an outing planned out and i wanted to go shopping.I went to school today to complete a math test that Mr ong give on a weekly basis.It was kind of a tough paper,especially the simultaneous equation question.I am the livewire of the greenridge empire,so i finally found the answer.

I went to find mr fauzan for physic remedial,he did come out after a short period.He went through 8 chapters straight with me,after the comment i made and that was "Why don't we go through the whole book".He did until made me have a major headache,i was forced to stop him,because i remember about the outing and my possible breakdown of my brain.

lATER,I SAW KOK HUI and group standing at the LRT station,waiting for people[i think].I went back home to get change and the preparation of the outing.I later change to meet up with harul,who was at eunos,since i was going to tampines 1,so i had to meet him at the nearest mrt to me.He waited quite a long period of time,purely because i was late.I met up with him,but before we went to sentosa for the event,I went to 2 elements to get a vest that i longed for.

We went to sentosa after that,we had a hard time searching for the group,which we finally did.WE[excluding me] had fun by running around,playing frisbee,throwing sand[It was probably because most of them couldn't swim].harul initially couldn't get into the water[not swim] because he didn't bring extra clothing,so he then decided to just wear his undergarment down.They wanted to go cycling,but the time always past fast when you're having fun.I didn't get the sun tan i wanted,looks like i have to take matters into my own hands

Kok hui,harul and lu ting[yes,he was there] went home.As pei hao,shaun,yong meng,fan sheng,zheng kang and i were deciding where to go,they wanted to go to jurong point,but they claimed that it was too far and so they said to go to lot 1,so i lefted them at IMM to head for jurong point,i went there because there was something that i had to see.Later after that i wanted to join back with the group,so i called the birthday boy pei hao.He said that they are taking the bus to jurong point and they just got up the bus.I left the bus i was in,to jumped to another.Conicidentally,i board the same bus they were in.

In jurong point,the group went to the arcade and stay until around 11:30pm.That was boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment