Jul 20, 2009

Colombia – Independence Day

In school,it was talking about racial harmony.Mdm radiah kept critising zheng zhong and he got angry for like 10 minutes.Well,at the very least mr ong tried to stop them.I knew that it was inevitable.

Maths continue straight after the altercation from my class.It was about going through the maths paper which i did in the weekend,unlike the whole of my class.

The instant classic had finished painting on 3 of my art work.I had made my remaining art work to the oven to fire.I still have 9 more days to complete it before i can never touch it again.

I then had P.E,we had 240000 centimetres run,which i walked and it was quite tiring.The lesson ended just by doing that.Qiara collapse along the way,whereby i didn't do anything but told farhana to loosen her clothing for better breathing,I then continued running like nothing happen before.

During recess,I saw both ambulance and police cars in the school,i thought it was so serious even the polices had to come,which suria later said that there was reporters as well.I can't wait to see what had transpired.

Geography,we did some revision on chapter 10.Mr ho came in a few times to talk about some irrelevant.

Mother tongue,everyone was distracted by the 6 policemen that was walking around the school who many felt that they were from NPCC.

Last but not least,mr fauzan seems irritated by the abuse of our noisy class.

I went for art lesson,after that,I managed to complete 4 more headgears.I also took photo of the other N level works,which could be found on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment