Jul 18, 2009

Uruguay – Constitution Day

It was a funny day i had today.I started my day going to Lu ting's house to collect money for the t-shirt,he wanted me to buy,then i went to school to look for ms cheah,but unfortunately,she was not there after combing the whole school.

I then head for Bugis to get my own shirt and Lu ting's shirt.For mine,it is a black long sleeve shirt that costs 50 bucks,that's fits perfectly with a blazers which i am going to purchase soon,but it still fits fine itself.I wore straight after i bought it.

I later joined the group of kok Hui,jasmine,Shaun,Hui Xian,Yong meng,Pei hao,hairful[harul] and someone who i didn't know,they called her "Jane".It was very boring and hot[because being the first time in suit] because it was very unorganized.They made load of food and made people pay for it,which i paid 10 bucks for it and i ate only noodles and marsh mellow,mostly because of the threatening calories all the food contains.They had no plans after that just play with the hammock as a swing.They all left in this order,shaun,pei hao,kok hui,me and the rest left together later.Pictures of the event can be found on facebook.

I quickly reached orchard to explore the world of suits,ties and all the relevant items.I found some shirt that cost quite inexpensive.I later received a phone call from pei hao to meet up with him to go kallang and i was done with window shopping so i left to meet him.

In kallang,he went to collect the stuff that he ordered.We had kfc i thought that it was more healthy after skipping a whole day of lunch.This is my busy life of saturday,I am a clairvoyant[great word] person,I believe nothing would happen tomorrow.Three things cannot be hidden for long,the sun,the moon and the truth,i will find out if i am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment