Jul 11, 2009

World Population Day

I woke up,rushing to school for math remedial and physics remedial.I went out without having my breakfast.

When i reached school,i notices that i didn't bring a pen[how could you go for a test without bringing a pen?].The good thing was that jun yan was in school,i got to borrow one from him.I was waiting for the test to finish,which i thought ended at eight thirty,however it ended at 9.I also forget to return the pen to jun yan.I was heading for physics remedial after finding out that mr fauzan's transformer car isn't here,so i left.

I was told to meet pei hao at choa chu kang mrt,i was early[unusual].I didn't see both pei hao and lu ting there,so i made a phone call and they were late.

We reached cosfest in no time[In no time for me is no timing,not very fast].Pei hao had a singing competition,there was 6 awards and none of it was for him.It was then we went to kallang,because we still had money.I brought a urahara hat for only 16 dollars.The good thing is that cosfest is not over,we are going again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment