Jul 29, 2009

SWVE_UP_S2NG_INN

I will now tell u my story,It began in 2007,when i achieve legendary status,when i became the very first undisputed longest reigning patrol leader in the history of fox scout group.It was enough to cement any human place in history,but it wasn't enough for me.I had achieve greatness time and time again.I had been in group during a competition that has defeated school like fu hua,serangoon eagles,unity to earn the first NPC sliver award.

During art,i start on my preparatory work.I cut out almost whatever i nid to use.

After recess was social studies,We finally finished on the test we were given.I heard we are having a test for prelim

It was then english,but we have nothing to do ,so we read then the reader's digest.

Chemistry,we had a test i score only 13/20.I lost to chemistry top by 2 marks

In physic we had a test that was pretty hard.

I went for art til 7 then i head home

2 comments:

  1. This blog has no grammatical errors? I'm sorry. I spotted quite a lot. And I saw some bombastic english words too, they're not quite used in that context. Just be yourself, do what you're good at. Thats all. Commented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,thanks for the feedback.That all.Replied

    ReplyDelete