Jul 6, 2009

Comoros: Independence Day

I may have plan for an outing,but i am too sick to attended any of it,sentosa and heading for the gym was part of it.My temperature was like a wave-length which went up and down and later went back up,i had to change my clothes every time i began to sweat.I feel like i am looking through my closet

I made a ipod player on the left,which play like an original ipod without the volume button.It kind of look familiar,like i have seen it some where before

My temperature didn't go down at night so my father decided it's time i should visit a doctor again,so my father brought me down.I had to wear a mask while waiting after failing off getting a temperature below 37.6,the doctor said that i have an overgrowth tongue,when he was checking my tongue and i almost puke on him.I also received a 2 days of medical certificate,but i was glad i didn't get a 7 day quarantine,because it will leave me with 3 weeks before the preliminary exam.

The doctor confirmed that i do not have H1N1.

No comments:

Post a Comment