Jul 28, 2009

SWVE_UP_S29G_INN

It's obvious that everyone knows exactly who I am,2 years longest reigning patrol leader,10times distinction holder,3 times class top scorer,The best 5 of 4NA in social studies,1time colours and merit award winner.I will fill in the piece of puzzle at the end of the post.

In the first period,i had English,We finished going through the paper 2 that we have been going through for a long time.

Math was a learning skill for me,I found out that i got 23/46 for the maths test i had on saturday.I also found out that i was one of the six that passed.It proves that i am best in the world at what i do.I got homework for skipping the maths remedial due to the mother tongue oral.I wanted to ask yit yun to teach me a question,but he diverted me to shi ying,and she tried to do the same,at that point i felt that i was a bag of dirty laundry .

It was supposed to be geography,but we were told to stay in class during that lesson.The first half hour,it was free period and the remaining time we went to computer lab to do a survey of our school.

Later after recess,Mother tongue was about doing zhuo ye and 1 chapter in the textbook.

For chemistry,The class was doing ten-years series,i didn't bring mine.I just copied the notes to another of my notebook.I also got chemistry homework.

Last period was Pe,but due to some unknown reason,It became a free period,the relief teacher shows the class "merlin",until 1330hours as some people had to go for oral,BUT EVERYone LEFT.

I was quite nervous,because i was third and guan ying scare me by showing me the chinese newpaper,which was filled with complicated words.When i first saw the passage ,i was glad because i could read all of the words.It did boost my confidence,until i went in,i started stuttering in every other word.I did okay for myself in the coversation.

I went to staff room to do some of my maths paper,then went to art room to check out what the happening.I was abused by the insults of the self-righteous parasites in my class.I have evolved and i am no longer going to bother about the code and parasites.I am goh seng ann,I am the best in the world at what i do.I have acheived greatness time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment