Jul 12, 2009

Kiribati: Independence Day

I went to cosfest 8:a very happy event again today.However,I didn't just go with pei hao,but today with li yang,quan yuan and leonard.We went there together,but when we reached,the 3 of them vanish and was never to be seen again.Pei hao spent like 20 -30 dollars there,while i spent 6 dollars plus there,because i only ate macdonald's there.Dylan,benjamin and their friends were there for the cosplay competition,but they came yesterday as well.I was totally going around to take pictures of cosplayers regardless of anime[which means if i know the anime or not].I posted on facebook for everyone to see.

Well,we got tired of the small crowded place,so we left.Pei hao wanted to go kallang,while me on the other hand,wanted to g0 downtown to chinatown square.With the respect for me,we decided to go to chinatown square.There was a huge sale that sells figures at a cheap price,so neither of us regret it.Pei hao looked like he wants to buy a lot of stuff,he brought 2 of them for 60 bucks,while i brought a chris jericho action figure for 10 bucks.I felt that i shouldn't have ate at macdonalds,so i would have more money in my wallet.

I haven't finished my math homework,sigh-_-......I think i 'm screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment