Jul 24, 2009

SWVP_UP_S29D_IY6

It started with Social studies,i didn't bring and found out i couldn't do anything without the worksheet.I start to got lost in the class[literally],i believe that ms toh notice some students including me didn't have the worksheet,so she showed it by the slides from her laptop which i found my way back to class[literary,as well].

Math was the next period,but mr ong didn't enter the class,however mrs tan did,we later learn that mr ong and mrs tan swapped class time slots[is it even legal?].We did cloze passage and complete it.We were given a new one to complete as homework.
Geography was a bore as ms durga had intention to teach,while mr ho has intention to suspend.The lesson slowly reveal a class test next week.
In recess time,nizar and friends have something called the ration day,which is held every wednesday and friday.I brought a brand new peanut butter,which bread was limited,it ran out quick.
Math that was swapped with english,we work on worksheet that was given.I taught reduan some parts of the paper.
I went to scout for a miliseconds and then i went for NYAA,which mr chia laughed at the email that i gave,i thought that it was okay,which i spelled the email wrongly.
I went for hunt of vest after quick search,i found some that attracted me.I still have maths remedial tomorrow and an outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment