Jul 15, 2009

Japan – Third day of Obon feast period

When i was in school today,Mr ong talked about making a good impression.It was actually helps us for the oral in the later part of the story.

Art kicked off my day,after all i did everything i had to do,which later leaves me with painting.I have got only another 12 days to finish my work.I finish painting 1 of it.

Recess time, i manage to eat after queuing very long for my lunch.Jun yan and i went to find Mr chong for checking if we have been signed up for the chief commissioner award,which he claimed that he haven't sign up because he have a life,instead he gave us both a form that is stating that we received the colours and merit award 2009.

After recess was social studies,ms toh was going through the chapters that came out in the past N level paper.It was then i found out that the subject was started in 2002.I copied down any way.

Then in English,we were practising conversation,which didn't help in my oral exam.It was due to the over joking of nizar and radzi which ended the period.

The last period came and it was chemistry,some of the classmates had oral,i am also 1 of them,so they were release early and i was entitled to that as well but i didn't go until later.I couldn't do some question for that subject.

I was quite afraid because it was my first major exam in 4 years.It was a good experience and the examiners were quite friendly to correct my "good morning" to "good afternoon".I used many profound words in the conversation after starting every question that they offer with an "err".

Here is the 2 times,2 times colour and merit award winner,signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment