Dec 24, 2009

Call me [or i'll call you] and i'll be there in no time[not really]

It's christmas's eve,believe it or not,i would spend over 100 bucks for a piece of clothing if it looks good,regardless it's pants,shorts,shirt,t-shirt,hat,jacket,vest or even a tie.



Today,i went for work today,i was back to sorting files,i did 7 less files than yesterday[full day],which was 21 and i had used only half day,because it's christmas eve,so i only need to work half day,my uncle wanted to see if i have something on the afternoon,i thought he was refering to monday,because i told him that i was free on monday.He told me that i can work until 6,where the rest of the people is off from work.I accepted the key from him.I didn't have anything on,i'm an anti-social guy.


After the shift ended,i ran to his office and told him that i have something on,i forgot to tell him to have a merry christmas,I left,i knew he didn't want me to leave,i couldn't leave at first,but i did.I going to finish everything by monday,i promise.



I walked from outram park to clake quay[3 mrt stations apart],then moved over to suntec[the 4th mrt station,city hall],then hairul called me to ask to give him direction to the hoodie shop,that i brought him before.I gave him a better help,instead of telling him,i brought him there,so i went there A.S.A.P.I met up with him and quan yuan,brought them there,heard that they saw pei hao and lu ting together in bugis as well,so i split and quickly met up with pei hao.




It was crazy,i ran here and there,finally met up with them and had my second lunch,then went to the arcade to play jubeat,i won a guest player in the online play,[YAY,me].I found out pei hao and lu ting is broke playing jubeat,loads of money lost there.


Lu ting lefts us there,so pei hao has to help one of his colleagues get a cheap mp3 player as a christmas present,we went to sim lim to get it.



Then,we went to the mrt and i split up with him at dhoby ghaut to walk down orchard to meet alison,on christmas eve.We did window shopping and i'm going to buy the ESPIRIT jacket,which cost over 100 bucks,after a sales discount,who cares?it looks nice....


I send her home and i went home.I went to bath,then to workout,bath again,crazy right?


I have add a exits you can click at the bottom of the blog.I can't wait for the clock to strike 12

No comments:

Post a Comment