Dec 7, 2009

Canada – National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women

My internet is having some problems,which some of my peers also have the same problem.I wonder what is happening?


Let me summarise my day


Today,i went for workout for about an hour and went to work later.










I actually don't have much to talk about when it's sunday,so let me talk about what i like and hate.

Dream girl:Dark skin,Always in high heels and dress,at the most 10 years difference from me

"girls with dark skin are the one i usually like hanging out with,because i have always tried to tan myself dark,well,love is blind,who knows?"

Hated girls:nil.

Favorite food and drinks:M&M mcflurry for food and honeydew sago,starbucks coffee [for seng ann at normal]
Chicken for food and apple juice for drink
[seng ann's gym mode].

Hated food:Crab and chinese tea[in all mode] and fattening food.


celebrity crush:Taylor swift[everyone seems to know of this]

Celebrity hated?:I don't really have one


Lucky charm?:The number 13

"The number 13 is my favorite number,because 13 is one day before i was born and i'm born in '93,which explains a little,whenever i seat in the 13th seat or 13th row,something good will happen".

Bad luck charm?:any number other than 13 and mr ong.


Best day of my life:meeting alison for the first time in a wedding dinner.


worst day of my life:The day i lost my ipod and the day i forgot to hand up my math homework.



Okay,now the five questions are done.I already planned out what i'm going to do next week.






Monday:go watch the twilight saga:NEW moon with alison in the gold class section of vivo city,which she booked and i have to pay

Tuesday:Party with kok hui's group at sentosa.

wednesday:Watch the twilight saga:new moon again,with caitlin,this time[it's my turn to be a spoiler],also planned by her.

Thursday:probably going for buffet with alison and shopping


Friday:hang out with caitlin,probably go shopping


Saturday:group day

sunday:happy ending time!!!DAY OFF


So that's it from me,why does all the girls want to watch that movie?This is madness!!!!

Thanks for reading anyways,lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment