Dec 26, 2009

Christmas

may have ended for some,but it hasn't for me,because i am going for belated Christmas gifts.My dad need a watch,my older sis wants 2 ties,my younger sis wants a badminton racket.I'll get Lu ting,the comic he has been looking for.For Pei hao,i'll pay for his escape and wild wild wet tickets......I seriously have no idea the rest,but I'll have to figure it out myself.




There is a movie,wanted to watch straight after the cast have been confirmed






I saw the trailer today and i saw something similar to what i did and i was screaming like someone tried to murder me,if you haven't go watch it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFMHlvVNMa0


I can't wait for it to come out.I'm ma gonna watch it a million times,a million times, i tell you.




Today,i went to bangkit lrt to meet up with pei hao,jasmine and kok hui to go to school to see which class we landed in,i was so excited,i couldn't sleep the night before.




I was going to check which class i was in and i saw this number 13 and i saw that jeremy was in 5A1 and he was register number 13,before i found my name in 5a1 class list,i was quietly saying "YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" in my heart,then we got the booklist from Mr chui.13 rules


He didn't scold me for my jacket nor my hair,so i assumed it's acceptable.I also heard from pei hao that jun yan called and said that the venture meeting was cancelled.Kok hui was talking about his plans for Monday,which was at orchard.


The reason why I'm going on tour is because I'm sick of the town side of Singapore and i seemed to go there everytime we go out and do the same thing,repeating history and I'm getting sick of it.......I want to go some place I've never been like Sydney and do stuff I've never done like get a tattoo[as long as it's legal].


Pei hao,Lu ting and i went to the palace of boredom,plaza singapura,i'll bet you'll never know what we do there,play jubeat.


Then,walked to sunshine plaza to look at figures,i saw the tattoo shop and the skill doesn't look too good.Maybe a 13 tattoo seems nice?


I went to bugis to get TEENAGE magazine which Taylor swift was on the cover and in one quarter of a page.Taylor lautner was in another quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment