Dec 2, 2009

International Day for the Abolition of Slavery – United Nations

It's difficult to do thing without others help,you won't learn what you want to know by reading a book,How would i know?


Though experience.

I first walked to lot 1 from my home.On my way,i saw this sign that says that the community centre is teaching guitar for beginner,i'm thinking that i want to join.

I went to jurong point,to see what i want to get as beach wear,then i wear to IMM to find.I got it at last.

My dad went to check out for me and he told me that the course have been going for 3 weeks,i told my dad i will wanna join in.


I went to use the computer and typed "guitar lesson" in the search box of youtube,which i see that there are many steps for playing a guitar and the guitar students have been ongoing for 3 weeks,i think i have missed out on a lot,but i just want to know how to play.I tried reading the guitar book i have,it had zero percentage help to me,it made me more confused.


I'm getting nizar to help and some [if not all] of the guitarist i know.I'm also gonna check if they are able to put me into the course.


I MUST be a guitarist by Early next year.Happy 800posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment