Dec 1, 2009

World AIDS Day

I can tell that people are coming to my blog,but i just don't know who.Oh well,probably,they clicked on to the wrong link or coming in to listen to music? or i don't know.


I did my Vlog today,i'm going to post it later,which was about the thing i brought yesterday.


There's something very wrong,with my internet connection.There is this magical light which has the word internet written beside it.When will flash green,you can use it.If it turns red or doesn't flash,you can't use it.Every 5 minutes,it will stop flashing,which you will have to wait for it to turn green,It is starting to get quite irritating.

I think i gonna write another song,what's my topic?

I think i'm gonna write a song about a girl who i believe added on what i typed down on msn.[even if i'm wrong,i get a new song,no loss for me there!].Love you for that,lovelovelove.


I can't thank kok hui's group enough,but i have a problem,i don't think i have any beach wear,well,i'll go shopping tomorrow then,but should i get?


Hmmm......i think i will go think about it and err.... yea,the song too!

No comments:

Post a Comment