Dec 30, 2009

Sleep is required

Today,i didn't want to wake up to go to work after what transpired yesterday,but i did,it felt like i closed my eyes for a minute and it was morning already.




When i reached my work place,i didn't know what i needed to do,because i've done what was needed from me.I didn't ask,i tried to look for stuff to do,so the whole day,
i was a big slacker,since it's my 2nd last day.I walked around chinatown during lunch time...I also had a heavy breakfast[gosh,workout].After lunch,i totally finished what i
need to do and what i could do,so i walked around like i was doing something,but i'm not.I kept going to toilet and drinking water to kill time[Did i mention that i was walking
in the toilet,when i didn't need to use i?].



I was couldn't wait for the clock to strike 6,so i can leave.Before i left,i asked one of the staff,if tomorrow was half-day,because i'm going to wild wild wet in the afternoon
tomorrow,but they said it was full-day,i was like "you're kidding,right?if you work on it,you just might be able to fool me](Na!!)
The guy kept a straight face and tell me that it is full-day.After work,i bravely walked into the boss office,knowing that is my uncle[because i saw a lot of 13
and 31's which reversed is 13],so i asked to let me off tomorrow afternoon.





I was kinda bored and i didn't want to go home,so i went to plaza singapura,because i knew i had 3 spare bucks,so i played the only game i knew how to play and can pass,
jubeat.I saw this boy around 10-12years old and he was playing extreme songs,after his songs ended he will turn and look at what song i'll play.I chose a level 3 song,which i
was quite good in,he obviously wasn't impressed,so i decide i should take it to a higher level,so i played the tune twice,once with each hand.I single-handedly clear the 2
tunes,At least it caught his attention......for a moment,i wanted to play a level 4 song but i tried to play a level 5 tune,because love story-taylor swift was on my ipod and
saw loads of 13,to test my luck and i passed,i wanted to prove that it wasn't a fluke,so i played the song again to see if i was right and i was right[yay!!!} :)


I'm signing off from the 190 in bukit panjang,can't wait for wild wild wet.LOVELOVELOVE-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment