Dec 20, 2009

My life

has been the same everyday,wake up early,workout[unless,there is a early event],finish workout,go home and have breakfast,use the computer,until i get bored,when i'm really bored,i'll go out,start planning when i'm outside,go home at the evening and bath at night and use the computer to close to midnight,read a book and listen to music of my ipod shuffle until i sleep.


I woked up today,wanting to reject doing workout today,but i did,in the end.I had curry noodle that smelled like satay sauce.



I went out without planning where i was going,so i decided on playing jubeat at plaza singapura.I asked lu ting if he was free,he said that if he went out,tomorrow he will not be going.I ask caitlin the same question,she said she just went there yesterday and alison said she wasn't free.



I knew pei hao was back,so i tried calling him,he accepted the offer.I went there and i thought he was alone,i saw yong meng,nicholas and him there,i was like "you guys never call me to go out with you".I got nick's number after 2 years i met him




Then,kok hui joined up with us,we were waiting in line to get our hands on the jubeat panel.I passed all the first three songs and failed the last song,look like i'm still not better than a secondary 2.



I was hungry,[usually i go with double lunch or double dinner,that's why i'm getting fat]I felt like i was going to die,i was so happy that they said that they are going to KFC,but they didn't,but they had to rush back to bukit panjang plaza.



Their job was to deliver a birthday present to "sis",jasmine,hmmm....wonder if they got presents for pei hao's mother and muhaimin?Happy birthday to 3 of them


The original plan was to have shi ying to stall time for them to get the presents,then they thought it was screwed,so they dragged me into this,i have nothing to do with this,i just wanted to go out with pei hao......


I had to make up a few white lies,to help them[so it was them all along].Great prank,ladies and gentlemen,it was so good that even shi ying didn't know it until we told her,but while we were walking there,kok hui messaged me this "mission failed",i was like "why did it fail?",but nothing really well wrong.I had chicken cutlet rice,even pei hao agreed that it was oily.


I'm going to meet zheng xu and jun yan tomorrow,to join up with the rest.Bad planning done by me,i'll admit.


Venture t-shirt is coming in next week,i'm so proud to get to wear it.I 'm going to plan out my week soon,please tell me if you have any plans

No comments:

Post a Comment